The temple was built in the mid-eighteenth century, in the Baroque style, and was destroyed during the Civil War. This new church – in a classicist style – was rebuilt on the same site between 1940 and 1954. In the Communion Chapel there is a Gothic table with the iconography of the Virgen de Gracia, attributed to Jacomart, and paintings by Cristóbal Llorens are also kept in the parish offices. The mural that decorates the vault of the main altar is the work of the Alcoy painter Ramón Castañer.
Hours: 12 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 7 to 8 p.m.
Tickets: Free admission.