The parish church of Santa María, located in the town’s main square, is neoclassical in style, and its construction ended in 1752. Its interior is shaped like a Latin cross and a large part of its ashlars form part of the ancient temple that was located at the foot of the castle in the current main theater. During the Civil War part of the bell tower was demolished to the base of the bells. Its reconstruction began in 1950, ending it a year later, the year in which the current watch was installed. In De la Malena street, there is the access to the communion chapel, which was built after the church, the first stone was laid on June 17, 1897, it is in the Byzantine style and was inaugurated on September 3, 1899, coinciding with the Relic festivals.
Observations: Consult visiting conditions.