It is undoubtedly one of the most emblematic private buildings in Alcoy, a reflection of the economic strength that the city experienced at the beginning of the 20th century. This modernist-style house was built between 1908-1909 by the architect Vicente Pascual Pastor with the collaboration of one of the greatest exponents of 19th century Alcoyan painting, Fernando Cabrera Cantó, who turned it into his studio. Of its façade, the forged works of viewpoints and balconies, the mosaic finish, as well as the turkey that finishes off the lintels of its doors –for which the house receives that name– and the cast iron knobs stand out.
Location: C / San Nicolas, 13 – 15.
Observations: Visitable only outside.