Documentation exists, dating back to the 18th century , which tells us about the old hermitage, but the date of its construction is unknown. On it, in 1904, the one that we can see today was built. The architect Timoteo Briet was in charge of the work. It is in a neo-gothic style. Twice a year, the entire town travels to the hermitage to celebrate two events such as: the Stations of the Cross for Easter and lunch and “L’alçà dels capitans” on April 25, at the Moors and Christians festivities in honor to Saint George. In front of its facade we find a wide square, duly paved, in which is the monument dedicated to our ancestors and those who died in the Civil War.
Hours: Open every day.
Tickets: Free admission.