Park built on land belonging to the orchard of the San Francisco convent (founded in 1569 and confiscated in 1835), since 1836 it was the first public walk the city had. The configuration of the Glorieta has undergone numerous reforms, the most important being that carried out in 1899 by the architect Vicente Pascual Pastor, who created a large ring road on an elliptical space divided into three large avenues, which in turn are subdivided with flower beds. to the English. The iron fence shows theart nouveau motif of the hose.
Observations: Urban space. Public park.